Looking for an internship?
We’re looking for the best and the brightest. Driven, motivated, and sharp individuals who want to gain valuable insight into the college marketing industry. As a Campus Entertainment Intern, you’ll gain valuable experience while working on a variety of client and agency-side projects in sports, music, entertainment, arts and consumer promotions. You’ll learn the basics of designing and executing creative, customized programs on college campuses nationwide. Internships are not paid, however college credit is available.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this internship role you will learn the basics of sales, media/demographic research, advertising and creative messaging
- You will provide valuable administrative support to a small and very dynamic team and must be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team
- Assist with developing sponsorship proposals for potential partners
- Create and develop unique programs for clients
- Attend team meetings and be willing to contribute to other team activities as requested
- Keeping social networks up-to-date
Other Skills Required:
- Knowledge and working skills in computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint etc.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Should be energetic, dynamic and eager to learn!
If you’re interested, please contact Cristina Visconte.